We like weird things. And when it comes to being weird, the internet wins hands down. No matter what other media such as tv and radio come up with, there will always be worse to be found on the web. And to celebrate its strangeness, here’s 9 of the strangest websites ever made. Enjoy.
9 Of The Strangest Websites Ever
- PointerPointer is first up in our list of the strangest websites ever. And it’s a great way to while away your time. All you have to do is place your cursor on the screen and the site does the rest. I’m not going to spoil it by describing it here, just go give it a try!
- EelSlap. Does what it say’s on the tin. Use your mouse to repeatedly slap a man with an eel. What more could you need from a site?
- CorgiOrgy. I have no words for this site, click that link, sit back and watch the magnificent spectacle that it is. And don’t worry, it does not feature anything not safe for work.
- Nooooooo. Just a big blue button that plays a nooooooooo sound effect when you press it. Also available as an android app, if you think you might ever be in need of such a thing.
- The nicest place on the internet. Need a pick me up after a crappy day? Head on over to here and allow random people to cheer you up.
- Omg laser guns. A browser game. You play as a squirrel with a rocket pack. The aim is to eat the apples while shooting Donald Trump with your laser gun. Utterly ridiculous.
- Zoomquilt. An endlessly zooming in picture. It’s weirdly fascinating.
- Ilooklikebarackobama. Now this one is either tongue in cheek or the guy is utterly deluded because [spoiler], he looks nothing like Barack Obama. Seriously, go have a look for yourself!
- IsItChristmas. This site is for those of you who always find yourself wondering if it’s Christmas or not.